Slow growth
Hi My son has less immunity power so doctor has suggested Laktrum powder dosage two times a day half teaspoon. Is it good for the baby. from past 4 days he has frequent urination is that because of laktrum powder? can you please let us what is the proper diet to be given for the child i mean which fruits and vegetables. earlier my son has seizures after birth of 2 weeks now he is fine some one suggested not to use banana fruit to the seizures child is that true?

Dr. Chandrashekar C
Pediatrician 14 yrs exp Bangalore
Frequent urination is not because of lakrum. It's because of the chill weather outside. All types of fruits and veg can be given. No banana does not precipitate seizure.