No periods & no ovulation
Im 28 F, i have pcod and im taking metformin from 6 months, with follicular scan i observed that im not ovulating and even periods are not normal.. What i have to do so that i ovulate on my own and regain my periods

Hello.., polycystic ovarian syndrome is the most common cause for irregular periods in these days. It's due to hormonal imbalance between LG and FSH. Common symptoms are irregular periods, hirsutism, weight gain.. It's long term problem.. Reduction in weight shows significant improvement in pcos... Difficulty in pregnancy is common problem with pcos. Oral contraceptive pills regularise periods with minimal bleeding..ovulation inducing drugs are available consult gynecologist.
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
Are you overweight?  If yes , losing get 5-6 kg  restores ovulation in most cases. OCPs only regularise cycles. To be pregnant you need ovulation induction drugs and follicle monitoring.  Have you got you husbands seen analysis done and your fallopian tubes evaluated.