No orgasm inside
I am actively engaged in sexual intercourse but I have never experienced any pleasure/orgasm inside during sex. I only get my orgasm through stimulation of clitoris. I have also never cumed.. is there something wrong with me?

Nothing wrong with you. You are normal. There is no need for cumming. Clitoral stimulation by partner's organ is the best way if you are unable to get satisfaction by vaginal sex.
take proper knowledge about this consult online properly
Females may get orgasm by clitoral stimulus or vaginal stimulus or both. Few females get orgasm by clitoral stimulus only. It's not abnormal but create some problem due to irregularity in orgasm. With the help of few techniques you may be able to get orgasm by vaginal stimulus.
Reach out to us for further information.