No errection for last two
Hi sir, I went to the gym on minday and wore a supporter for the time for about an hour. I was a very tight one and its been two days since that time and i have not had a single errection till now. What is wrong with me and how can i get rid of this problem.

for better erection: Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .

+
Chat with a doctor
consult a good sexologist like me or  my colleagues.
Hello there.... I can understand your concern..... Rest and avoid strenuous activities.... Especially avoid heavy weight lifting.... Provide support to the scrotum by wearing an athletic supporter.... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices.