Errection problem
I am 24 years old male.In 2006 due to some Hormonal imbalance my breast has grown I consulted my family doctor but he told me it is just a fat but from last 3-4 years I am suffering from errection problem and sperm is not also thick. Hence i also suffer from health issues I don't feel energetic whenever I do physical work I feel Paralitic one of my body part either left or right becomes little bit numb.So please recommend me treatment through which I can get over these problems specially breast related problem cause I am suffering from last 10years its very embarrassing and I can't bear it anymore.
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Verma
Sexologist 20 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hormonal imbalance or low testesterone level may cause erectile dysfunction , low sperm count and gynecomastia. It is treatable but it is important to understand the underlying causes for each condition. Your family doctor is sure about breast swelling which is actually fatty breast tissue and not gynecomastia. And if your family doctor has done thorough check up then it can also be fatty breast tissue. Some men and boys have chest fat that resembles gynecomastia. This is called false gynecomastia (pseudogynecomastia), and it isn't the same as gynecomastia. Please consult a specialist and do required test to rule out such condition.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?