No deep sleep

Hello. Am a corporate guy. Am 27 years old and have issue with respect to sleeping. My mind is active even when I rest down. Am always thinking upon few things which i dono whether it's a stressor for or not. I can find the reactions in my body like body pain , a bit of asthma , difficulty while passing stools( it may blood too ) no erection , total restlessness , anger on with people . I feel like am alone and life is like a hell. What is the issue in me? Is it something so serious ? Should I need to consult a doctor at the earliest ? I also have indigestion problem because of improper sleep. My food habits are am a non veg taker . I take non veg whenever I feel like and a non smoker and a non drinker. I don't involve in sexual activities but indulge in self pleasure much. Kindly advise on curing this issue since this is disturbing me like anything. Thanks for the understanding

Doctor Answers (3) on No deep sleep

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend,
Not having enough sleep at night is a symptom of stress. This has further lead to your indigestion problems. Follow few things that are mentioned below
1. Avoid taking non veg at night
2. Drink plenty of water
3. Eat more fruits and fibrous vegetables
4. Regular exercise
5. Follow relaxation techniques
Relaxation techniques are very important for you. After sincerely following all the above said still if the problem persists get help from a psychotherapist.
Any further help feel free to contact
Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com
Wishes
hi, these symptoms indicate anxiety. try and do some exercise regularly and visit a psychologist in your area and seek therapy.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, from the description given by you, you seem to be suffering from Anxiety and may have Depression. Anger, body pain, restlessness , feeling of loneliness and "life is hell", not able to relax , sleeplessness,  all these could be signs of Depression.
You need to visit a Psychiatrist as early as possible. A detailed evaluation will be required for diagnosis.
In the meantime, try to do physical exercise daily like brisk walking or jogging if you prefer. This helps to release "feel good" hormones and can help with your sleep too.
Practice relaxation techniques or breathing techniques or Yoga to help you to calm down.
Follow a sleep routine, sleep at similar time daily, rid yourself of stressful thoughts, drink warm milk before bedtime, have a warm shower before bedtime to relax you.
You will benefit from counseling and/ or medication for a short time.
There is nothing seriously wrong, you can definitely get better soon.
All the best!