No cold and flu
Doctor Answers (2) on No cold and flu
Do you have any
1. Fever with Chills ?
2. Body ache ?
3. Joints pains ?
4. Runny nose ?
5. Burning in Urine ?
6. Increased or decreased frequency of urine ?
7. Is the fever continuous or comes and goes?
8. Is the fever high grade or low grade ?
9. Any throat pain or irritation ?
10 Any pain pain abdomen ?
11. Any vomiting or Nausea ( feeling of vomit)
12. Any cough - wet or Dry ?
13. Difficulties in Breathing ?
14. Redness or itching over body ?
I can understand your concern.
You should be happy that you haven't fallen ill.
Flu and cold are virus related problems which often subside even without treatment after 5-7 days.
Since you have not cought a flu, it could mean that your body has developed good immunity against the viruses there.
So no need to worry.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.