Please answer the following questions.
Do you have any
1. Fever with Chills ?
2. Body ache ?
3. Joints pains ?
4. Runny nose ?
5. Burning in Urine ?
6. Increased or decreased frequency of urine ?
7. Is the fever continuous or comes and goes?
8. Is the fever high grade or low grade ?
9. Any throat pain or irritation ?
10 Any pain pain abdomen ?
11. Any vomiting or Nausea ( feeling of vomit)
12. Any cough - wet or Dry ?
13. Difficulties in Breathing ?
14. Redness or itching over body ?
I can understand your concern.
You should be happy that you haven't fallen ill.
Flu and cold are virus related problems which often subside even without treatment after 5-7 days.
Since you have not cought a flu, it could mean that your body has developed good immunity against the viruses there.
So no need to worry.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.