No bleeding
Hello doc I m having a irregular periods and bleeding starts 2 day and that to too less what to do do I have any major problem or any diffency . Plz help

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Better to consult a gynac near by... Evaluate yourself for the cause of it

Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Kindly consult your gynecologist for further evaluation.....
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Periods may get irregular due to hormonal imbalances in body. if the problem persists then visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and management. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi so that I can examine you better. You can mail your contact details to reach you.