No base in voice
Hi, When I speak, there's comes a gyap between my vocal cards and so there will be air along with my voice.I can't even stay long without breathing while talking.When I encounter strangers it gets even worse, I can't even utter a word.This is the problem from my childhood.Can it be solved through therapy. Your suggestion would be most helpful, thank you.

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to get a video laryngoscopy done with a flexible scope while you are talking. Then only the problem can be assessed. Vocal cord palsy has to be ruled out.