Not able to speak clearly
I am having cough and cold. It started with fever, 10 days back. Now, I can not speak clearly, seems like my voice is stuck. If I try hard, or go outside or sit in AC, coughing suddenly increases. Something serious?

You might be suffering from acute laryngitis secondary to viral upper respiratory tract infection. You may need to take antibiotics, anti reflux medications, steam inhalation for few days. You also need to follow voice rest and drink frequent sips of water
Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required