Nipple pain and burning

I am unmarried. I have removed my right side ovary three years before due to some dermoid cyst. My right side nipple is burning for last one month. I took usg doctor says nothing to worry. I took novex 30mg and e-rose by the suggestion of gyneoc but still paining. Is there any chance for breast cancer due to removal of ovary? Only right side nipple is burning.

Doctor Answers (1) on Nipple pain and burning

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Since you have got clinical and sonographic examination done nothing much to worry about cancer...and its very rare at your age...Nipple pain may also start outside the breast... in the chest wall, muscles, joints or heart, for example Cyclic breast pain appears to have a strong link to hormones and your menstrual cycle. Cyclic breast pain often decreases or disappears with pregnancy or menopause...consult nearest surgeon they will help you if its not cyclical one..