Nightmares
Past few days I am getting too many nightmares and I wake up every 2hours in trauma. Disturbed sleep as well and making me feel tired with headache all through the day.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, There can be a number of reasons for poor quality of sleep. Many times mood disorders  an cause excessive dreaming and sleep which is not restful..please get yourself evaluated  by a psychiatrist  to rule out this problem. You  an also follow the following sleep hygiene methods Avoid daytime naps. Avoid tea, coffee, Colas near bed time. Avoid TV,. Mobile, computers near bedtime. Get adequate physical exercise.