Nightmare Disorder

Hello, I am having nightmare disorder (frequent nightmares). I do not have other issues like depression or anxiety. Kindly suggest me whom should I consult - A Psychiatrist, A Psychologist or a Counselling Psychologist
views-icons 41 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharanabasappa A
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, you need to consult psychiatrist..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?