Night vision issue
I am highly myopic in one eye and less myopic in other(anisometropia) . i use glasses. recently my Rx has increased by 0.75Dsph. i am still using old Rx. In daytim everything seems fine but at night i face difficulty blur vision, halos of distant lights etc. is this due to undercorrection?? will it be fine if i change to new Rx??? I am worried please help...

You should always use properly prescribed glasses, higher the myopia more poor dark adaptation because of less no rods in peripheral retina.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its obvious that your power and vision has changed, so you have to adapt to it. You have to get new glasses done as per your present requirement. It should be gone after new glasses, even if it doesn't, do you really plan to stick to undercorrected lens? Consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.