Night terror
Hi iam a female of 24 years. I have been facing a problem called night terror since my childhood of age 12years. The problem in detail: my parents have been informing me that , In the night time while sleeping iam calling mummy daddy repeatedly so much louder.. Iam doing all these without knowing me. Please help..

Dr. Naresh Vadlamani
Psychiatrist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad

Night Terrors occur in the NREM sleep phase more so at 3-4hrs after falling asleep. The cause is unknown. There is effective treatment with medication course for 2months. Consult a sleep specialist or a psychiatrist.