Night fall;weight loss;
I mastubrate once in a week and if i dont i have night fall.i am 5.75 ft and 25 yrs old and i look skinny.i also have piles so i bleed once or twice in a month. Help me to get healthy and gain weight.

Dr. Harisha N L
consult nearest surgeon and get treatment for your piles...once it's corrected you can try this Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...since you are diabetic avoid carbohydrates add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc....do regular exercise without failure......consult dietitian for further details