Night fall
Is there any permanent solution for night fall I have used medicines suggested by a doc frm practo itself for 15 days it was good but after that again night fall started happening why.

It is the natural to have wet dreams / night fall in young men / boys. Nothing to worry. Not being sexually active leads to these issues. Mastrubating one to two times a week is advisable. Nightfall is fully treatable. We can help you treat that. For further treatment you can consult with me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
Yes Sir, There a solution for this issue. But also let me tell you need to follow the instructions and be regular. You can’t expect it to be resolved within 15 days as you know like all 5 fingers are not the same. Nightfall is commonly also known as wet dreams. The problem of nightfall is very common among men's in the mid age or adolescent age. The problem of wet dreams is characterized by the unknowingly and involuntarily ejaculation while asleep. It can be seen in both men and women but its more common among male and rare in a female. During the nocturnal emission, the men may wake up and again go back to sleep.A nightfall or nocturnal emission is considered to be a problem only if it is very frequent or if it is persistent even when the male has crossed adolescent age. In either of these case, it is essential to seek a doctor's advice. Frequent masturbation, watching pornography or such pictures, discussing sex or adult talks makes a person victim of the nightfall. Also, certain medicines or drugs such as sedatives, tranquilizers, and high BP medicines can lead to nocturnal emission. Apart from this the mental state of mind (Stress, depression, anxiety etc.) and also no or less physical activity (Obesity, long sitting hours, inactivity) of a person accounts for wet dreams. However this issue is not a cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same.
If you looking for a permanent solution feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
Take homeopathic medicine. Origanum. 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days
It will take around 4 months.. Start proper herbal supplements.. To get rid of this problem permanently without any side effects..
for further information consult me privately