New mole coming

Hi I have new moles coming on my face , which are more than 7 and it's disturbing lot .last year I had removed one birth mole by laser this year when I noticed new moles coming up on face . Please suggest how to stop new moles coming up on face and shall I remove existing moles now by laser. And also suggest In bangalore cheapest Laser clinic to remove moles and skin tags.

Doctor Answers (1) on New mole coming

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess the different moles on your skin surface and look for any dysplastic changes which are unlikely. You can also go for a mole mapping if needed. The other thing to remember is you may reconsider removal if you have given anyone of them as identify proof somewhere. You can still get it removed but then you need to carry the medical certificate stating the details of the procedure. Laser and excision are two options with their independent merit and demerits.
Meet a Dermatologist.