New born basic questions
I have a 1month old baby who suffered from pneumothorax immediately after birth and having bilateral pyelectasis of 10mm each he is vomiting milk after every feed when he is laid down on the bed even after burping. Can I offer ceiling fan with low speed for my baby as we are keeping him in a closed low ventilated room as doctor said no to air conditioner.can u suggest me what precautions to be taken to control vomitings he farts every time after getting up from nap

Yes ,you can offer low speed ceiling fan. Doctors in hospitals must be managing pneumothorax and pylectasis.
This weather no fan is required if stuffy use low fan and direct currents of air should touch baby. If spitting curds nothing to be done but milk have to use medication. Second month farts are common