NEVUS ON FRONT NECK

Hello Sir/madam, I am having these black marks scars or spots you can say on the neck area. In 2011 I have gone through biopsy there in report it came that these are birth marks/Nevus n can't be removed by Laser only 50% reduction will be there, then I told Dr that its not from my birth it has been for some couple of years only. No fruitful response there, pretty much sad :( as everyone asks whats that whats that :/ May be I can go for Skin excision or anything else please suggest. And please if anyone can also give me the estimated cost for surgery then it would be very Waiting for your some positive response. Thanks & Regards

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

It could be Beckers nevus. If you want to get it removed then plastic surgeon should be able to help you.Take care. Stay healthy. Regards, Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology, Mumbai.