Neurologist
Iam 26 old married women I have epilepsy problem from 15 years I am worried for my pregnent and after delivery will my baby will get the epilepsy.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai

Not all cases of Fits are genetic So Please do not worry Can you mention your exact diagnosis so that we can tell you whether there is a chance for your baby to get this or not
Dr. Deepak A N
Neurosurgeon 9 yrs exp Hubli

ur concern is good. but at this stage u need to careful regarding the drugs u are taking rather than worrying about epilepsy in child. There are more problems with the drugs which can cause birth deformities to child. drugs which are approved for pregnancy need to be taken.
consult ur nearest neurologist tell him about ur pregnancy plans and the drugs ur are taking immediately