Epilepsy problem
Hi i m 32 yrs old ,i am a patients of epilepsy ,staying in kolkata ,i need a good Doctor of neurologist who have Specialist in epilepsy
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, you can visit any nearby medical college or super specialty hospital where Neurologist is available. You can find best Neurologist in Practo app itself...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?