Neuro problem
My brother is near about 22 years of age but by mind he is very low. He did not know the right or wrong thing. Is there any treatment for that kind of problem.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Take him to psychiatrist for thorough medical, neurological and psychiatric evaluation. Only after this a planned management can be undertaken. Kindly seek help as soon as possible as early evaluation and intervention will help
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?