Nerves problem
My mother is suffering from hand pain (nervs pain) she can not move hand up and back and can not drive scooty.. She is a teacher ...please suggest.. Is this problem is orthopaedic department ?
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern for your mother's health. Since when has she been having this problem? Also we will need a more elaborate history, other associated symptoms, detailed clinical examination and further investigations. If she has difficulty in movements at joints of the hands then consult a orthopedic for further evaluation. Else consult a neurologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.