Nerveousnes and Shivering

Hii Doc's !! I'm a 23 yr guy nd I'm a regular smoker from past 7-8 yrs. Day by Day I started reducing the consumption of cigarettes but I'm observing that wherever I started doing any critical work my heart beat rate is very fast and my hands always shiver like a old man. Plz help me out or suggest sum gud medicines.

Dr. Hithysh BM
hi der u are suffering from withdrawal symptoms of smoking Symptoms of Nicotine Withdrawal:- In active tobacco users, a lack of nicotine produces a wide range of withdrawal symptoms, including any or all of the following: Headache Nausea Constipation or diarrhea Fatigue, drowsiness, and insomnia Irritability Difficulty concentrating Anxiety Depressed mood Increased hunger and caloric intake Increased desire for the taste of sweets Tobacco cravings Tobacco users are more susceptible to respiratory problems, circulatory problems such as stroke and heart attack, and many forms of cancer. You want to stop using tobacco. Your doctor can prescribe nicotine and non-nicotine aids, and can refer you to counseling or group cessation programs to get you through the hardest part of quitting. kindly consult physician or psychiatrist.