Nerve problem
My brother is unable to walk properly. His left leg nerve seems to be stuck as said by many doctors. He is unable to lift his leg completely due to which he is unable to walk. His toes are kind of tightened,unable to move his toes himself. I request you to please help on this.we consulted many doctors but no hopes.it's been since many yrs but still no improvement.

Hello there we understand your concern towards your brother. We are sorry that he had to endure this in his young age. you haven't told us how exactly did it start and what was cause of it. You even did not upload any report. More over it is a case where it need reviews and follow ups. But hen do not worry just consult the same specialist who is treating him for his condition. Along with that take him to a physiotherapist too. Thank you