Negativity
I am frustrated from my life. i need change. i want to go outside for further development but due to certain things i was not able to do so. as i am in a realtionship but my partner dont want to get married soon this also annoying me alot from last three months. there are so many family problems and i was like a burning candle all the time.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
If your problems has not yet solved you may contact me through Practo dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment.
Dr. Manpreet Singh Bindra
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Ludhiana
You need to visit a Homoeopathic Physician who can help you with medicine and counselling to get out of this situation...