Need to a good doctor
I need to change the thyroid and diabetes tablet for my mother in law. Could you please suggest a good doctor around hebbal. He answers query of the patient .
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Mahesh.D.M
Endocrinologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
I consult at Columbia Asia Hebbal. Can meet me
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?