Need teeth retainer

Hi, I want to know, how much teeth retainer pair cost, as I have lost the one, which given by my doctor .

Dr. Balvinder Singh Thakkar
Orthodontist 21 yrs exp Jaipur
I would advice you get connected to the orthodontist near your vicinity asap as at times there are certain cases in which the teeth relapse to their old postions if there is delay in fabrication of the new retainer. Hope this helps, please feel free to get in touch with us for any further query.
Dr. R. Sasi Kumar
Dentist 14 yrs exp Chennai
Cost Depends on what type of retainer the case requires. There are several type of retainers like Hawley's, begg, essix, bonded some times function appliance. Ur orthodontist would have planned the retainer before the treatment, so he is the best person to give a new set of retainer, or else u can take ur retainer to a near by orthodontic clinic and ask them to duplicate it. Cost of retainer is subjective can't generalise With regards Proff Dr sasikumar