Need Health Tips

I need health tips regarding my mother's health. I need to know precautions which we need to follow and care tips which we must do.

Doctor Answers (1) on Need Health Tips

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Advice your mother to follow a strict diet, avoid eating oily and spicy foods, avoid sugary substances like sweets and diary products. have daily egg white not the yellow portion of the egg twice daily.fried food substances have lot of oil so avoid consuming that.prefer fresh fruits like pears,apples, citrus fruits,jamon, watermelon, berries like blueberries,raspberries and include fresh vegetables in the form of salads. Have fresh sprouts daily in the morning. Avoid eating mango, banana, Jack fruit etc.Prefer skimmed milk than regular milk which is low in fat. Try to include brown rice, oats into your diet instead of white rice or roti. Use whole grains in your diet.if possible try to use mix pulses curry which is proteinous in nature. Prefer rice bran oil or if not available then sunflower oil for cooking. Avoid cocunut in your cooking since it is rich in cholesterol. Prefer buttermilk and ragi gunji than coffee and tea. Prefer green tea which is prepared only with water and it should be sugarless which is rich in antioxidants. Avoid junk foods and fast foods, prefer home cooked meals. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Do daily morning meditation and yoga. In the evening do brisk walking for 30-40mins.