About my health
I love to eat cerelac BT I m 20years old . Is it safe for me?? if not then tell me the product to gain mass?

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

It is safe but full of wheat, barley.. that means u would get lot of carbohydrate like children.. I advice a balanced meal carbohydrate, protien, fat in addition with minerals, vitamin also suffice nt water.
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi as such I have not come across any research saying that it's unsafe. To gain weight whey protein supplements are good. But first increase your food consumption. Have small frequent meals. Add ghee to rice or roti. Have milk with dates or dried dates. Have nuts daily. Get protein from eggs chicken sprouts pulses etc.