Need Dental check
I got CAPS for my front teeth - UPPER JAW. Now, sometimes i feel like PUSS formation inside how to go about this. Any suggestion for me Doctor!

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

Pus formation may be due to re- infection of your root canals or it could be due to some periodontal disease caused by plaque and tartar.  Plz take proper x-rays to find out the cause.  All opinions are based only on your history.  Clinical examination supported by proper x-rays is the wise thing.  Feel free to consult me. 
Dr. Mihir Deshpande
Dentist 9 yrs exp Thane
Hello. This is Dr. Mihir Deshpande By your description, I think you might have undergone a root canal treatment in your teeth which are having the caps.  If not you might need it now. Get an X ray examination done at your nearest Dentist.  He/She will suffer you a root canal or re-root canal treatment for the same which should solve your problem.  You might need new caps to be made after that.