Neck swelling and paining
Sir my had a neck swelling and painning ..i have done the fnac test but the result came as"smears show mixed polymorphous population of mature lymphoid cells. The doctr said nothing will happen but my mother is in pain what should i do

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

start taking good diet and leave it as like that ,in case if it enlarges than go for ultrasound neck to rule out the specific location
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Complete history, ENT examination as well as final cytological diagnosis will guide further treatment. Kindly upload FNAC report for further help