Neck stiffness
I have got stiffness in and around my neck. It is not very painful but slightly uncomfortable. I can move my neck properly with a slight pain in my left shoulder. I have consulted three different doctors and each had a different view. It is important to note that I have had this stiffness 3-4 times in last 9-10 months

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

That is due to cervical muscle strain, due to postural problem, if it is chronic needs to be evaluated for cervical disc ,consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated by clinical examination and investigations