Neck Pain with c5,c6 slip

Am suffering from neck pain it spreads through my left hand past 4 months onwards, previous I took physiotherapy treatment more than 5days, still it remains same. after that, I consultant orthopaedic he says it's cervical slip between C5 & C6, He suggested me to take an MRI scan, but I didn't coz of financial Problem. after that I didn't consult him but now I feel more pain in neck, shoulder & left hand please suggest me remedy for this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Neck Pain with c5,c6 slip

Dr. Raghavendra K. Sharaph Bangalore | Orthopedic Surgeon
The symptoms as described by you, are indicative of a cervical spine disc prolapse. Currently MRI is the only diagnostic tool for diagnosis of this problem. Unfortunately, they are a little expensive. But if you are looking for a solution, understanding the problem is of great importance. Please visit an orthopaedic surgeon and try to solve your current problem especially if it's getting worse.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your problem and your current condition. For neck slip you need to continue your medications given by doctor. And also you need to do neck rotation 10-20 Times, neck tilts 10-20 Times, neck flexion 10-20 times, neck extension 10 -20 times by sleeping in bed In prone position.all of these should be done in three sets each and twice daily and you will see improvement for sure. Thank you