Neck pain on right side

From past 1 month in am suffering from right side neck pain very severe from neck to right hand its keep on paining so i have consult general physician he said vitamin b12 deficiency so i have taken injections for that for few days it was okay again I am getting pain severe I use to work for software company so plz do suggest what will be problem and what steps to be taken for permanent resolve for this issue plz help me out .

Dr. Gyaneshwar
General Physician 41 yrs exp Delhi
Your problem is related with spine and muscles around neck. This is related to your posture during your office work related to computer work. Take a few minutes break after every 1-2hrs work. Do neck movement & light excercise. Avoid pillow during lying. Take lots of green vegetables salads & fruits. You can go for XRay cervical spine to rule out other abnormalities. Don't take pain medication regularly. Only once in while. Gabapentine & methylcobalamine are good for neurological pain.