Neck pain. NEED HELP
Since the last two days I have been having thus acute pain in my like as if my nerves are in a knot. To lessen the pain I have to lie down. It pains the most at night, during days it's bearable. Need help

Hello there. Take a pain killer and a muscle relaxant combination like tab. zerodol-th once in the evening after food. Then add how it feels. If it improves, continue for 3 days or else consult a orthopedician in person so that he can examine you and give you a specific treatment. Regards
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Delhi
Hello. You take rhus tox 200 - once daily for 5 days. And give hot fomentation to your neck. Sit and lie down in correct posture and also take rest. Do pranayam regularly .