Neck pain irritating

Hello. Few month before I had neck pain and visited orthopedic doctor. He suggested that Xray and tablets.. Last two month pain was reduced. Now I have some kind of strain in my right side neck. Which specialist I have to contact further treatment.. Either orthopedic or neurological? Pls help
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, if your neck pain is just localised it might be a strain. If you have radiating pain down the arm it can be due to nerve root impingement. Consult an orthopedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?