Neck and Ear pain

Pain in the front right side muscle of neck and right ear since 1year. There wont be pain on some days and other days ear and neck pain are very severe. What are the causes and remedies?Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Neck and Ear pain

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Basaveshwaranagar, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there... I understand your concern... There are many possible reasons for your pain which has to be taken care....it may be due to Abnormalities in the bone or joints,trauma,poor posture,degenerative diseases,muscle strain,shoulder joint instability,dislocation...you may require investigations like x ray,MRI etc...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.