Nausea,vomiting
My cycle is 27 days ..my last period was the oct 9 2016...i had sexual intercourse on the 15 of oct ...oct 21 i was very nasuea , dizzy and vomit but i also had sexual intercourse on the 25 he pulled out ...i.went to my doctor on the 15 she say i am scanning at five weeks.but she dont think thats right because i suppose to be four weeks . When could i have possibly ovulated

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

If you have no periods this month, get a urine test done

Hello....... If your periods are regular ovulation might have occurred between 23 to 27.. Ultrasound needs four weeks after conception.. You can You had periods at oct 9.. Did you have periods in November?? If you had periods then chance of pregnancy is ruled out.. Get urine pregnancy test done.