Nausea vomit after gym
Hi Doctors, After working out in gym I am facing nausea and vomit everyday . The vomit will be acidic and whole day I feel my stomach burning . I am not sure it's acidity or some other condition which is causing this. No headache during the course of the day. Please advise

Hello.. It's probably acidity...I suggest you to drink lots of water min 4-5 litres per day...have food on time...divide your meal timings well...if symptoms persists consult a physician and discuss your problems.. Alter your food habits too...include more of vegetables, fruits..avoid junk food especially in the night