Nausea problem
Hi, I have been suffering from nausea for a long time. It all started from March. I also had a problem with my periods and it lasted for 3months. Currently i am taking medication for it. But since March i feel heavily nauseate in the morning and it continues to the whole day sometimes. In the morning I feel heavy nausea. But when i drink water or anything it certainly goes and i start burping. Stool is also not clear sometimes and sometimes it apperas as black and sometimes red.I sometime feel pain in the middle upper area. Last day i got diarrhea though i did not anything out of my daily food. I have RA. What is the problem?Thank you in advance

Need to be evaluated
Contact Me
Please consult a doctor for a physical examination. Get a stool test done.