Nasal septum deviation

I suffer from sneezing (mostly repetitive) nearly 4 days a week. Difficulty in breathing is there but not everyday or every week. Is the deviation in nasal septum the root cause for my sneezing ? It is to be noted that the deviation is easily visible when I turn my head upwards. Kindly advise.

Doctor Answers (1) on Nasal septum deviation

Dr. Vinay S Bhat Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Deviated nasal septum is a condition where nasal septum which divides your nose into two nasal cavities will be deviated to one side. In general population more that 80 percent of normal individuals will have some kind of septal deviation without any symptoms this is to make you understand that all deviated nasal septums don't require treatment and rare symptomatic one only may need surgery
Your symptoms are suggestive of allergy and surely its got no relation with deviated septum. Treatment of allergy is simple and you need to take it for long time. Consult nearby ENT specialist for more information and treatment