Nasal septum deviation co
Hello doctor, I am facing some respiratory resistance caused due to nasal septum deviation. In my previous check doctor suggest me to have minor surgery which will help to remove the increased part of nasal septum. Please can you please let me know if this surgery is available or not in your clinic?

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

dear this is very commonly performed surgery, these days this surgery is done with endoscopes to remove all the portions of the deviation of the nose septum
Dr. Vijay Kumar Bandameedi
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 9 yrs exp Warangal
Nasal obstruction can be caused by deviated nasal septum. It should be corrected by surgery called septoplasty/septal reconstructive surgery.  We do this kind of surgeries very regularly. We will evaluate your nose once then we plan.

Nasal septum perforation causes Septum infection symptoms