Nasal congestion.
Hi My kid is 2 yrs 3 months bck he tested positive for covid. After getting negative after few days his nose is getting blocked.. as per pediatrician consulted ENT after taking xray he ruled out adenoids and just informed as weather change and allergy to weather condition...still my kid is suffering with nose block in nights and in mornigs as well his nose is block..please suggest wat to do next . Thanks in advance

Consult online for further evaluation.

Allergy is possible cause.
Avoid common allergen like dust, pollen, food like egg brinjal prawn. Apart from these avoid cold drinks. Antiallergic medication. Steroid nasal spray.