Narcolepsy diagonsis
Hi I am looking for Narcolpsy diagnosis and consultancy in Pune on a regular basis. I have symptoms of EDS and cataplexy as well. I have been through sleep test 4 years ago and talking modaalert on a regular basis I want to go revisit my prescription and go through the diagnosis on a regular basis.
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Consult your psychiatrist and go through the case with him. He will be able to help you. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?