Nanohydroxyapatite toothpaste
Hi My back teeth have generalized enamel wear down -at some teeth severe ,some teeth little less ( already started wearing a nightguard and i avoid acidic and hard food).There are no cavities.  Please let me know if using "Aclaim toothpaste" which is a Nanohydroxyapatite remineralizing toothpaste can help restore this lost enamel and does this toothpaste has any side effect?Also how long this toothpaste can be used and can I use a flouride toothpaste say colgate in morning and Aclaim toothpaste in night?

No it will not remineralize the enamel. It'll just block the open dentinal tubules so that you'll not feel the excess sensitivity.
you should use this toothpaste it'll help.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello ma'am. You have mentioned that there is generalized enamel wear out ( attrition in dental term). Wearing a night guard, avoiding acidic and hard food, and using remineralizing or fluoridated toothpaste will only prevent the situation from getting worsen. It, in no way, will restore the lost enamel, or regain the tooth structure. Enamel is the only hard tissue in the body that cannot be regrown.
you can visit the nearby dentist and get a thorough checkup done. and if the attrition is a,major concern to you, you can get a prosthesis done (either crowns for the back teeth only, or a full mouth rehabilitation).
advice is strictly based on the information that you provided. a thorough clinical examination, and a few,x-rays will be required for a specific and comprehensive treatment plan.