Nails getting white
I am on warfarin since I had gone through AVR with mech. valve 2 Yrs before, my nails are getting white and feeling it's growing with length. I feel my nails are quite dry at the time of cutting the same. Request you to please help me out. Thank You!! Attaching the pics as well.

Greetings. There can be few medical conditions associated with this symptoms and should be ruled out by meeting a Dermatologist. The information provided is limited. A thorough history and clinical examination will be helpful.
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.