Nail loosened
Bumped my toe into wall. The toe nail is now loose. It's bleeding but it'll get clotted soon. What should I do, suggest please.

Dr. Rajdeep
You can either get it removed by a nail surgeon (dermatologist who specialises in nail surgery) or a general surgeon. Even if you leave it as it is and put a dressing over it it will eventually grow out. To prevent this from happening in the future keep your nail short. Leaving the nail as it is will require regular dressing for a very long time. Getting the nail removed will require dressing for only about a week.. For toe nail to grow back it takes about 6 months. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore