Nail issue
Its been many months that my right hand point finger nail has some issue. I cant explain the problem but help me by looking at the picture.

Dr. Anant Vyanketrao Suryawanshi
Pain Management Specialist 6 yrs exp Pune

If the dermatologist opine as no nail bed or other structure nearby having infection. Just need to consult pain physician near by.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Looks like a problem with the nail bed. Is there any pain? And since how long has it been like that. Kindly give a detailed history and consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.